Friday, June 15, 2012

Commitment

It's been too long since my last post. I'm still struggling with getting back on track and staying the course - I've stayed around the same weight, within a pound or two either direction, for two months now. That's certainly better than gaining back what I lost, but if I don't get it together I will start gaining. I haven't been tracking my nutrition or even trying to eat healthy or sensibly, though I have at least tried to keep from going overboard most of the time. I also haven't been exercising hardly at all, other than the little I get when I water the garden or a walk now and then. In other words, more of the same I've been writing about for a while now.

It's past time I commit to a definite workout schedule and recommit to balanced nutrition. I'm not sure what time I'll be finished working for today, but I should have time this evening for a walk, so I'll start there and then walk tomorrow evening as well. I'll start with 30 minutes a day, five days next week, and work my way back up from there. I'll try mornings next week to see how that goes, then decide where to go from there. I'm going to start using SparkPeople to track everything again, and post here periodically to report my progress and update my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment