Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Excited for Summer!

It has been three weeks since I made it to the gym for resistance training. I have been super busy with school and work, but that's really just an excuse. I could have planned my time better and made working out a higher priority, but I just didn't. Definitely need to work on that. I have still been getting some walking in, but not as much as I should. I'm still undecided about whether to pay for a summer pass to the rec center (since I'm not taking classes and therefore not paying the mandatory fee to use the facilities over the summer), or find another workout program. I had better make up my mind soon though, since there are only two days left of classes and then a week of finals, then the semester will be over!

This morning I had a group presentation in my English composition class, which was the last major project for the course. All that I have left is to attend one more class period, and then show up for the final to get my last paper back and do an easy writing activity. I didn't have time to think about that right away since I have my Computer Science class right after English, but as I was heading to my car and then driving home after CS, I just felt giddy. A huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders - I finished my writing class, which is something that I have been struggling with for a while, and I did really well in it! I still have a good bit of work to do for my Math Software and Econometrics classes, but nothing that I can't handle in the time I have to do it. I am so excited about finishing the semester!


No comments:

Post a Comment