Saturday, March 17, 2012

Tomorrow is another day.

Had a pretty lousy day today. I woke up feeling sick, so I stayed home from the activity I had been planning on going to. By evening I felt somewhat better and decided to make myself go work out, and just take it easy if I needed to, or stop if I started feeling ill again. I made it through my regular workout, but I still just wasn't feeling great even by the time I was finished. And now I'm back to feeling gross again. I guess not every workout can be a great workout after all, and sometimes there are gross days. But tomorrow is another day.

A few people have asked me if I'm going to do before and after pictures to show my progress in getting fit, both for my own benefit and for sharing with others. I plan on posting some pictures here on the blog in the near future, so that's something to look forward to.

Question of the day:  What's your favorite comfort food?
I like soup and a grilled cheese sandwich if it's a cold or grey day. I need to find some healthy soup recipes, since canned soup is pretty much a no-go because of too much sodium.

1 comment:

  1. Potato soup, ice cream, or chicken and rice soup. Mmmmmm... I think that's dinner tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete